Moved to scissorspaperwok.com

Friday 19 June 2009

I WON some soap!!!

If you're an Etsy seller, have you ever wondered how to do an original Promo??

Well, I think
nothingbutsoap stumbled across something almost addictive!

Nothingbutsoap started a new Thread in the Esty Forums... entitle,

"Every 100th post will win a bar of soap!"

I, my friends, was number 200! Here's a sneak peak into her store...




All the soaps pictured here, sell for the awesome price of $3.95USD.

If you like what you see, get going! The
Thread is still live and the clock is ticking as I write this post!


over and out.. :)


4 comments:

  1. Technical Issues...

    If you've just got this post 20th April 2010.. I have no idea why??

    I'm sorry, if hiccups like this keep happening, I'll have to do some serious techy work :(

    ReplyDelete