You will need:
- Old rice (preferably from the day before, from fridge is great. Don't use freshly cooked rice, otherwise it will be more like a porridge)
- Spring greens
- Ginger powder
- Korean red pepper powder (the kind to make kimchi)
- Juice from half an orange
- Soy sauce
- Place cold rice in pan, and add heat. You may need to add some spoons of water if the rice is hard
- Cut spring greens while the rice is cooking, add to pan.
- Season with ginger powder, red pepper powder, and little soy sauce.
- When the spring greens are starting to limp, squeeze the juice from half and orange into the dish.
No quantities have been added as this is well, a left-overs dish. So be sure to taste what you're adding to get the flavour just right. The flavour is slightly reminiscent of Kimchi, but has a tangy, sweet earthy feel all at once.. And the best thing, it only take a few minutes to prepare so long as you have some left over rice.