Moved to scissorspaperwok.com

Tuesday 15 March 2011

This Thursday...




This Thursday, my husband Mark and I happen to have a breakfast guest... so what better chance to try this seriously super beautiful, cute pancake idea...

I may not get it right, but normal pancakes will still taste good.


UPDATE:

Thursday morning has come and gone.

The beautiful pancake shown above is not so easy to make. I blame my make shift tomato sauce bottle that didn't enable the best squirt and control factor. And my mix. So all in all, nothing was right. On the plus side, the pancake tasted fantastic, and my guest loved them as well.

It's now Thursday afternoon and I'm working on a website design. I had a headache right behind my eye balls, but I'm feeling a bit designery today, so I'll press on with the work at hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment