But I started this blog over a year ago, and I don't exactly show signs of a serial blogger - not that I want to be.. BUT.. there are times when I think, "Oh, I'll blog about that - no wait, will people be interested?" Or, "that has nothing to do with my blog."
So I've had to tell myself some very important things:
- It's MY blog darn it, and I'll post what I feel like posting
- I don't have to be a "professional" blogger to blog - is there a blogging degree anyway?
- People like me (we'll get to that) might actually appreciate the things I find on the web, or be interested in topics I research for myself.
SO.. the very important question.. will you join me for the rest of my blogging sensation? I can't promise no grammaticool errors. Nor can I promise every post will dazzle your senses and engage your interest. But you might find we are distant kindred spirits!!! And that would be cool right? The world is a tough place without friends.
SO x2 you need to know a bit about me, because if we're similar in anyway, I think you know what to do.. here goes:
- I love design - I'm a freelance graphic designer
- I love cooking - I'm a practicing vegan - but not strictly
- I love beautiful things
- I believe in the Bible - not Christians (know what I mean?)
- I live in the UK. Itching to move back to my homeland Australia (plans are underway so watch this space)
- I LOVE gardens - veggie gardens mostly.
- I see lots of cool stuff on the web, and I think I should share. Yeh?
I don't have a very eye-catching and beautiful photo to attach to this post.. I just HAVE to get this out there. And guess what? (This is rather smug) I'm not going to proof read this post.. go on take that... it's like a conversation. Take a mistake like I stuttered? Is that ok? Oh please let it be okay.
To summarise this post in a sentence... I've missed blogging. Oh wait one more... I'm just going to post whatever I feel like, not what I think people will like.
Hang on.. this reminds me of something.. this is corny.. but is that not the name of my blog?
I apologise if I sound arrogant.. but I need to stop thinking too much about what I post. And I hope, I really do hope, that you enjoy the things that I have to share.
Over and out for now... and wait for the many more posts to come!
p.s. you know what.. I'm a ____________ (can't think of an appropriate word).. I totally read through this post and fixed some mistakes, and inserted some missing words.
p.p.s do you have an appropriate word? I thought of loser.. but I didn't want to put myself down and be all negative... hmmm.